Overview of the procedure
The overall procedure for the extractrion and analysis of pesticide commercial formulations is presented above.
All the formulations were extracted through liquid-liquid extraction procedure.
For intercomparison purpose, few formulations were also extracted by solid-phase-extraction (SPE) method.
Typical procedure consists in 3 steps:
1) Preparation of the aqueous solutions from commercial formulations
2) Liquid-liquid or Solid-Phase extraction
3) GC-C-IRMS analysis
These three steps are described below and in the corresponding publication.
List of the materials for a single formulation extraction
- 2 previously burn 15ml glass vials with cap
- 1 polypropylene centrifuge tube
- 12ml of ethyl acetate
- 1 GC vial
- 1 pasteur pipette (glass)
- 1 and 5ml automatic pipettes and associated tips
- Pure N2 gaz evaporation bench